Bath Culture House aims to dispatch your order within 3 working day of receipt. However, this is subject to stock availability, and errors in accurate stock counts can be made. Dispatches will be made Monday – Wednesday, excluding bank holidays. Deliveries will be made to the address you’ve entered at the checkout. If the incorrect address has been entered, Bath Culture House does not accept responsibility for any diverted deliveries. In the unlikely event that your jar(s) / chease pots arrive damaged, please email email@example.com. A refund will be given if the case is deemed legitimate by the seller.
On occasions, parcels can be held up, through no fault of our own. Should you receive your parcel late (i.e. not the day after the parcel is collected from us, but later), please accept our apologies for this, on behalf of the courier company. Please contact us in this instance if you feel the products you bought are no longer suitable for consumption. We can help you determine this. of particular concern are the cheases, which have a much shorter shelf-life than our other products. In hot weather, where ice packs melt sooner than normal, we will be happy to replace any products that are no longer suitable for consumption.
Please be aware that we are currently only shipping to addresses in England, Scotland, Wales, Jersey, Guernsey and Scottish Highlands. Due to the fresh nature of our products and Brexit, we are currently not selling to Northern Ireland or anywhere abroad.
Before you make a purchase on this website, please be aware of the following points:
- Free UK Shipping (England, Wales & Scotland) on orders of £40+.
- Please note we make our products to order, in small batches. We keep very low stock levels.
- We ship your order in good quality chiller packaging, and use DHL’s Next Working Day delivery service.
- Please understand, although we use DHL’s next working day service, this does not mean you can order on, for example, a Tuesday and receive your package on a Wednesday. We generally dispatch orders within 3 working days of your order being made, although this is not guaranteed.
- The £5.99 shipping charge for orders below £40 is a necessity - it costs us more than this to pack and send each order.
- We dispatch orders on a Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, to arrive with you the next day.
- You will receive a tracking email/text the morning of the delivery with an approximate delivery time.
- Please let us know if you would like to add a personalised message in the notes section, at the checkout.
- Please include your valid mobile number or email with all orders (this is extremely important; if the DHL driver needs to return for a second delivery attempt, the products will not be delivered to you fresh!).